Cost of your American Studies
- American University Admission Program is the
largest educational consultant in the world. Since
1995 More than 3, 000 students have benefited from our
Admission programs. See our successes
- Dr. J.N. Prade, its Chairman, published a Harvard
University paper on International enrollment.
- Undoubtedly the main problem that faces foreign
students is the cost of studying in American
universities. Please find our assessment based on the
continuous reviewing of the various costs and the
experience of the 39 directors of Admissions and
Education specialists, which are members of AUAP.
A system which cost more than the European or
- In America, Higher education is considered mostly a
- Higher education, even in public universities, is
not free for American nationals.
- It is a short term investment as unemployment for
University graduates is very low and starting salaries
are high (from $40,000 to $150,000 depending on the
level of studies).
The consequence for you is that, even with the most
generous scholarships, you will need personal or
family money to study in America.
- The 3 majors costs:
- Application fees
- Tuition costs
- Food and Lodging
- American universities charge relatively high
application fees: from $50 to $150 per university.
- You should apply to a minimum of 4 universities.
The AUAP Selection + Guaranteed Admission Program
($2,500) will select them according to your
preferences, level, budget, etc.
- We do not recommend that you use the application
- You must pay for several mandatory tests such as:
TOEFL , SAT I, SAT II, GMAT, GRE etc. They are costly
as the TOEFL cost $125 and GMAT $300.
- All documents (transcripts, letters of
recommendations, essays etc.) should be translated
into English and notarized.
- Your foreign studies should be evaluated into
American standard. AUAP evaluates at no charge in its
+ Guaranteed Admission Program. The normal cost
can go up to $399.
- Communications (telephone, special urgent
courier,etc.) run also very high.
|We evaluate this cost, including
time spent ($20/hour) to be:
The AUAP Selection + Guaranteed
is advantageous as it is only US $2,500 and it guarantees
- Varies among the 5,000 American universities. It
slightly differs if it is for Graduate or
|From $13,000 to $30,000 per year
- American campuses are extremely well equipped and
are less expensive in comparison to the European cost
- Undergraduate rooms host 2 students while graduates
students share apartments.
- The use of the libraries, sport facilities,
computer rooms, labs etc. is included.
|From $8,000 to $12,000 per year
List of Most Expensive Colleges
- Scholarships are given by the Universities
according to their budget and own criteria.
- Scholarships for foreign students at the
undergraduate level (toward a bachelor's degree) are
exceptional and limited. Sport
scholarships for athletes are possible
- Graduate students may get a financial aid package
(Scholarships + Teaching positions) that covers all
the tuition fees and can
pay for all the Tuition + Food + Lodging costs.
AUAP Selection + Guaranteed
Admission Program Program ($2,500) researches
actively all kinds of financial aid available.
- 60% of the AUAP students receive financial aid. 90%
at the graduate level.
- Only Green cards holders and US citizens can
benefit from Federal loans and grants.
- Work outside the university: Do not count on
it! It is illegal and flipping hamburger at McDonald's
will never pay for a Harvard education...
|A minimum of $25,000/year is
necessary to study in an American Universities
if you can not get a Scholarship.
- This amount could come from:
- Personal savings
- The family
- Government or financial institution in your
country of origin
- Despite the above American Universities attract
more and more foreign students: 690,000 in 2006!
Why? Because it is worth it!
I am interested by the AUAP Selection
I want to fill out your detailed questionnaire
with payment instructions.
I want to contact
an AUAP Education specialist.
[ Programs - Services - Contact - FAQ
- Home ]
AUAP American Universities Admission
Tel: (1) 941 346 1427 - Fax (1) 941 349 43 70 - e-mail:
1999, 2000, 2001 American Universities Admission