ELP - English Language Programs in American Universities
What you must know about the ELP (English Language
- AUAP, in addition to its Selection
and Admission programs,
offers the English Language Program (ELP) in American
- This program provides three choices of English as a
Second Language programs offered exclusively on American
university campuses. These courses are taught by
university faculty and utilize the method of language
immersion to teach international students English.
- These English Language courses are tailored to the
student's individual level of English.
- They may include preparation for the TOEFL and
test-taking strategies that can be used for the SAT or
other College Board examinations, along with
conversation, American civilization and grammar.
- Specialized courses in Medical English, Commercial
English, Legal English, etc. are also available.
- Students enjoy cultural and sports activities and
visits to surrounding area as part of their stay.
- These programs are designed for students of all levels
and ages with the minimum age being 16 years old.
- Almost 500 programs are available to choose from
around the country, held year round with various session
dates from four weeks long to up to one semester or
- Prices range from $1500 to $6000 including meals and
lodging on campus.
*The I-20 is the formal document a
university issues to a student once they have been
accepted, and this document is essential for the
application of visa to the US (among other papers).
Since AUAP manages the file and mail, the I-20 document
is normally sent to the AUAP counselor, who then sends
it by priority mail to the student.
- If you choose the ELP Program:
- AUAP will choose among over 500
programs in the USA, the ones which suit your needs
- Our selection will take into account:
- Your English level
- Your date of availability
- Your desired length of stay (from 1 month to 1
- Your geographical preferences
- Your budget
- Your personal preferences
- AUAP will provide identification of three programs
suited to the student's preferences, all documents
necessary for application, and guaranteed
- The I-20* will be issued for programs of two
months or more; shorter programs do not require
- The cost of this service is $350.
[ Programs - Services - Contact - FAQ
- Register - Home ]
AUAP American Universities Admission Program
Tel: (1) 941 346 1427 - Fax (1) 941 349 43 70 - e-mail: email@example.com
Â© 1999, 2000, 2001 American Universities Admission